Light weight towels?

fkjaer fkjaeraPOST7.TELE.DK
Thu Mar 14 05:22:12 PST 2002

Looking for fancy things to bring with me on my pilgrimage this summer, I went to a shop selling camping- and sporting equipment today.
Among other things, I saw some light-weight towels made by some fleece-like tissue.
On the bag it said, that they could absorb 9 times their own volume and that they dried quickly.
The weight appealed to me but I wondered if they were comfortable to use.

Has anyone on the list had any experience with theese light-weight towels?

Thanks.

Frans.

[ 56° 11' 38.6'' N  -  10° 14' 5.36'' E ]