Brazilian pilgrim

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 14 05:02:54 PST 2002

It's with profound sadness that I read that Antonio
Jorge Ferreiro, the Brazilian pilgrim who went missing
at the beginning of the Camino Frances in January,
apparently suffered a fatal fall between St. Jean and
Roncesvalles. His body was just found by the Guardia
Civil.

His death appears to have been accidental and evidence
suggests that this pilgrim was indeed following the
Way ... Any more than that, we'll never know.

May the soul of our fellow peregrino forever rest snug
and securely in the embrace of Jesus and his Apostle
James who he sought in his final steps ...

Abrazos,
Ana