Bull fight

Jean Seeler & Dave Gifford jeandaveaMINDSPRING.COM
Wed Mar 13 11:45:49 PST 2002

All these postings about the Camino overcrowding sound familiar.      "I
discovered the Camino and walked it because somehow I found out about it.
BUT, I don't want anyone else to have the same experience !  "     Like the
people who move to a new area, these want to close  the door behind them and
not let anyone else add population to "their" special corner of the world.
The Camino was much less travelled before we all learned about it.  I
understand that by the 1970's it had all but vanished.  People walking the
Camino revived it and brought about the refugios and alburgues we all count
on today.  They weren't there when there were no pilgrims.
    jean seeler  jeandaveamindspring.com