pilgrim code

Kathy Gower kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 13 10:02:49 PST 2002

Is there
>a pilgrim behavioural code? Is there a Camino Concern group? I don't know!
>
>Ultreya - Jason
>Jason Young from England
>e-mail: garranosabtopenworld.com

In response I must say that I have seen a tract put out by some group or
another (sorry, can't put my finger on it right now) that was given to me at
the the albergue at Villacazar del Sirga.

It was quite simple and outlined a few very common sense modes of
behavior--probably put out by a religious group.

However, what stuck was this:

In the end, I have realized that in walking the road, I have become part of
it.  Just as I felt held in the slip stream of those who had gone before for
hundreds of years, so to have my actions and ways of being become part of
the way.

kathy
kathygaciis.edu