guidelines: no attachments; email addresses on emails?

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Mon Mar 11 13:38:48 PST 2002

Just a reminder that there should be no attachments to our emails to gocamino:
this list serve is not set up to handle them.
Also, in my program now (and I'm the list owner): i do not have access to the
writer's email anywhere in the email address sections. Do you?
Therfore,
Can I suggest that we each write our emails at the end of our messages? That
way we _can_ reply to people personally with the individual, or personalized,
messages. Which should help cut down on those "oh, yes, do send me that"
messages"

Thanks
Linda Davidson
dgitlitzaaol.com