Gathering

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Mon Mar 11 13:32:46 PST 2002

Hi, Go-camino-ers

Linda Davidson here. Just returned from the Williamsburg, Virgina "Gathering"
and , as Robert has calculated, about 65-70 people attended. Pieter was more
often on the other side of the digital, but sooner or later we'll get a
picture of him with someone in the group, surely.

I am still trying to catch up with "Friends" mail that arrived in the 3 days I
was gone. Membership has just "hit" 700 !!

The Gathering involved several very interesting activities and talks. I hope
some of the others who attended will expound on what took place.

At this time it looks like there will indeed be another meeting next year, in
the southern california area.

It was an honor for me to have been a part of this Gathering (my first time)
and a real sincere pleasure for me to be able to meet 65 of the members, whose
faces are now eternally engraved on my mind (so much nicer than just names).

Linda D