Just joined the Listserv

Joe English joe.englishaPLATO.IE
Tue Mar 5 03:25:57 PST 2002

=
>This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by the attorney/client or other
privileges.  This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public
information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).
If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail, including
attachments, and notify me.  The unauthorized use, dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

=

The best guide we found was the one published by the UK based
confraternity,
(address www.csj.co.uk) entitled the Guide to the Camino Frances.
It is light and compact, and gives good an essential detail to every
village along th way. It is available to order over the net, for a few
pounds.
Have fun planning
Buon camino
Joe and Eileen