questions on doing laundry

Joe and Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Sat Jun 29 13:19:42 PDT 2002

On our short bit on the Camino (in Galicia) the refugio I remember best is the
"private" refugio at St.Irene, where they not only provided a clean bed and bath
but (for a very reasonable price) made dinner for the guests and did our
laundry. What pampering! Otherwise, we washed out things as we went along. A
favorite photo is of my husband walking down the trail with his socks and
underwear pinned to his pack blowing in the wind. Clean clothes do not a pilgrim
make. Lydia