Was: the Mountain, now national traits

Nevhyn nevhynaNETSCAPE.NET
Mon Jun 17 09:47:37 PDT 2002

Having subscribed to this listserv for six months now and seeing all
manner of threads (most of which I've benefited from), I'm recalling the
words of an old adage, it went somethng like this "If you can't say
something nice, ..."  Any diatribes or  soliloquies that this statement
may invite, I request be taken up off -line, to me directly.

Regards, Nevhyn.