greetings - and a query regarding the Somport route

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Thu Jun 13 12:12:39 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/13/2002 11:38:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, robert
wardaGOSYMPATICO.CA writes:

> I also have a query regarding the Somport route. I heard last week that part
> of the way is going to be submerged next year beneath an artificial lake.
> Does anyone know if there is any substance to this report?

This email from an Italian friend I met last year on the Camino may be of
interest:
Dear Howard ,
 I left together with Franca on 3rd
June for the Aragoneese Camino, but unfortunately when we were on the
Pyrenees we
had to leave and come bvack home because of the very bad weather conditions.
So , on 4th we got the train on our way back. We had already postpone the
track ; We had
to leave on 10th may but even that time the weather was bad. This means that
we ought
to stay!.

All the best
Roberto