Question

Robert Ward robertwardaGOSYMPATICO.CA
Thu Jun 6 07:54:32 PDT 2002

Hey Mary, where are you flying to? Because if you can't get a hold of the Pilgrim's Guide before you go, you should be able to find it in Madrid, at the big Corte Ingles bookstore in Puerta del Sol. Just an idea. As for how much the trip will cost once you're there, pretty close to nothing. Less than five dollars (Canadian) a night for refuges, and a full "menu del dia" meal in a restaurant (with bottle of wine) goes for around ten, or you can buy groceries and cook at many of the refuges. Buen Camino!