Greetings all in GOCAMINO land

P Kowal lorikeet47aYAHOO.COM
Sun Jun 2 21:18:12 PDT 2002

Buenos noches
My name is Patricia Kowal and I live in Spokane,
Washington, USA.  I see there are a couple of other
Washingtonians pursuing El Camino. Awesome!  My friend
Maria (who lives in Sydney) and I are planning the
walk for September/October this year.  I wish I could
speak Spanish--I know about 10 words plus the two up
above!  I'm trying to pick up some, though!
I'm planning on traveling as LIGHT as I can.  I will
have a "cocoon"--a silk liner for a sleeping bag, plus
some polar fleece clothing for the mountains in
Galatia (which I can sleep in too). Anybody have any
words of wisdom about the necessity to bring a
sleeping bag vs. not having one?  Also, what is
anyone's recommendation about having a thermorest or
some type of pad for sleeping?  I'm very excited about
this wonderful opportunity.  I look forward to hearing
about/from fellow pilgrams.  Patricia

http://www.sold.com.au - The Sold.com.au Big Brand Sale
- New PCs, notebooks, digital cameras, phones and more ... Sale ends June 12