Greetings all in GOCAMINO land

Ben Olas hankerfercheeseaHOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 2 13:21:53 PDT 2002

Hello everyone,

     My name is Ben Olas.  I have been a member of GOCAMINO for quite
awhile.  I was first turned on to the pilgrimage by reading a book written
by Paulo Coelho, and from his website I found this list.  My girlfriend and
I were going to go last year, but I landed a job that I had been working
toward for quite awhile so we put it off.  Well, we finally are going.  We
leave on the 28th of September from Salt Lake City to Paris, and will start
at St. Jean.  Our return flight will be on the 31st of October (from Paris),
so we are hoping that about 5 weeks will be good enough to make the whole
trek.  We got our tickets for 630 per person round trip.  I highly recommend
to anyone the following sites for tickets:  www.sky-tours.com and
www.discountairfare.com .

Bye for now.

Ben Olas