New Person with questions

Maggie Carter maggiecaVERINET.COM
Wed Jul 10 21:07:26 PDT 2002

I am getting ready to walk the Camino in September and of course have
many questions.
I'd like more information on the Aragon Route from Urdos - those who
have walked from there - how did you get to Urdos and what would you
say are the differences from starting at SJPP?  Do you go through
Pamplona?

Those who have traveled in Sept.  what would you take that you
wouldn't take in July or August?

Has anyone taken the coastal route?  I am considering walking on it
in reverse from Santiago for as long as my time permits - I have 7
weeks total.

What are the three most important things you took.  What are three
things you wished you would have taken but didn't.  What are three
things you took and found you didn't need?

I am planning to make some stops in Provence, France on my way from
Frankfurt prior to the walk and would love some names of some great
small villages to spend a day or so in - not much for the big cities.

Gracias

Maggie Carter