SJPP --> Roncesvalles

Joe and Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Tue Jul 9 08:54:05 PDT 2002

I have not seen "The Way of St. James" by Alison Raju mentioned for a while. We
used it exclusively. It does not have detailed maps, but it has detailed walking
directions, sometimes step by step. It is small. As it details the route from Le
Puy, I would suggest tearing out the pages you don't need. Lydia