Change of Contact

Sarah Vaill sarahvaGLOBALFUNDFORWOMEN.ORG
Mon Jul 1 21:07:19 PDT 2002

This is an auto-reply to your email message, to let you know that my time at the Global Fund for Women has come to its end, and I regret that I will no longer be available to respond. For the new adventures on my horizon, I am strengthened by an enduring passion for the work of this organization.

As of July 1, 2002, any email correspondence for me that is related to the Global Fund for Women should be addressed to Maitri Morarji at <maitriaglobalfundforwomen.org>.

In six years at the Global Fund for Women, it has been my most sincere privilege and honor to serve and support the courageous work of grassroots women around the world and within this organization. It has given me courage in my own work and personal luchas. It always will.

~ Sarah Vaill