Listserv & Friends

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Wed Jan 23 12:58:37 PST 2002

Hi. A little listserve business here:
I'm in the process of trying to clean up the list serve. Every time a message
is sent to "gocamino," I get the errors, the problem addresses, the "can't
sends" and a daily monitoring report telling me where I need to fix problems.
So, for example, for the last message today, I got 1 message and 6 error
reports. For the message before that, 1 message & 6 error reports. You can do
the math.

I am not a computer maven, but I do try to keep my mailbox empty of the error
messages -- which means that "gocamino" should be functioning well.

So, I'm deleting error addresses. If you get a message saying you are removed
from "gocamino," it's because your address is bouncing back to me. Please
understand that all you will need to do is resubscribe to "gocamino" to
continue.

Here are 2 problem addresses that I cannot figure out:
djschelaattgobal.net
and
rspengeramail.flrtn1.occa.home.com

If you are one of these people, would you mind quitting and resubscribing?
Something seems to be malfunctioning.

** FRIENDS' _Newsletter_
Sure'nuf, as soon as I announced that it was being mailed last week, I had to
leave town and the copy center lost my request. So, if you haven't gotten your
copy, don't worry. We'll get to it this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Linda Davidson

To reply to me _personally_  write: dgitlitzaaol.com, please. Do NOT hit reply
to this message.
Thanks