"International" Airports

George Greenia gxgreeaWM.EDU
Mon Jan 21 08:41:22 PST 2002

Robert & others,

Both Richmond and Norfolk call themselves "international" airports and are,
but I'm not sure if that means one flight to Bermuda/week or daily to
Paris.  Ask your travel agent to compare itineraries to either for you,
something agents can still do more nimbly than what's on the web.

george

At 08:16 AM 01/21/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>George,
>
>For the benefit of our overseas members, one question: In regard to the
>Richmond and Norfolk airports, does full service mean that they are
>international? A couple of our larger SoCal airports are considered to
>be major airports but do not have the compete facilities required for
>international airports (i.e. customs and immigration).
>
>Robert

George D. Greenia, Editor, La corónica
Director, Program in Medieval & Renaissance Studies
Dept. of Modern Languages
College of William & Mary, PO Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA  23187-8795
gxgreeawm.edu