choosing a route

Barry Evans barryevans9aYAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 19 21:03:13 PST 2002

you got me, andrea...it's like choosing between pizza and dessert. all of the
camino for me was easy/hard, boring/exciting, wet/dry, hilly/flat, rural/urban,
crowded/lonely... (often in the same hour!)...
four months later, memories of the meseta linger strongest, perhaps because i
hadn't experienced that sort of dry, flat, endless, treeless country before
(perhaps on the central plains of India?)...but for outright beauty, Galicia
was lush, green, hilly, gorgeous (especially early mornings in the mist)...
not to mess with your mind, but how about doing half this year, half the next.
many people do, and the ones we met seemed to be having as rich experience as
we do-it-in-one-straight-shot folks were.
you probably can't go wrong, as you'll gather from this forum!
best wishes, barryevans

=====