choosing a route

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Fri Jan 18 09:24:34 PST 2002

Thanks Lisa, I too love water and would really love to go along the coast
but like you I prefer my first time around to be a bit more predictable.  So
far people have said the northern route really had almost no other
travelers.  As a woman alone I am just not comfortable with that.  I guess
if I don't go during the summer months there will be a little less people.
I was thinking September but am now also considering May or June.  Thank you
for your input!  How many miles did you and your son travel and for how
long?
Andrea