choosing a route

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Fri Jan 18 07:20:46 PST 2002

well, regarding routes to take to Santiago, can people write and say why
they chose their route and how it was.  If any of you have done different
routes and can compare that would be even better.  Since I am going alone I
would like to be on a route where there are the most people.