Return to list ....

Lois Karner galo.karneraVERIZON.NET
Wed Jan 16 19:47:52 PST 2002

Hi folks,

As requested in the subscription confirmation email I will introduce myself.

I am Lois Karner, from Ramsey, New Jersey and I plan to walk the
camino for the first time this coming April.  I am excited, somewhat
nervous, and looking forward to the experience gained from walking
500 miles alone.  I spent two weeks cycling around Ireland alone in
1980 but that was different, the Irish speak a form of English
(joking).   I have leant Portuguese over the last fifteen years of
visiting Brazil for one month each year.  I know this will help me
when in Spain, especially as I get closer to Santiago.

I look forward to reading the comments from folks going on the camino
and those who have already taken this long walk.  To those who have
already received their Compostela I say, congratulations.

Lois