Friends of the Road to Santiago

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Tue Jan 15 15:25:12 PST 2002

I've gotten several emails (both publicly on this forum and through my other
email address, so I thought i'd write to "Gocamino" openly.

The emails ask : What is "Friends" and how does one join?

Friends of the Road to Santiago has been around since 1989 and I have been its
secretary/coordinator for at least half of that time. Actually I'm pretty much
it for the snail mail  and paper and "Friends" pilgrim's credential (which is
now a hefty 8 pages). Christopher Hewitt handles a lot of the Gocamino
materials and the web page.

In fact, this listserve is a part of "Friends," and I use my university
computer account to help serve the pilgrim community.

For details about what we do, how to join, dues (now $8.00 for US addresses,
US $10 for non=US addresses per year), see our web site

http://geocities.com/friends_usa_santiago

If you have other, personal inquiries, please contact me at my other "number":
dgitlitzaaol.com

Thanks!