Safety Issues

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Tue Jan 15 10:23:33 PST 2002

Hi Michele,
        I think the big concern is not the Basques but the mean dogs on the
Camino. Does any one have any advice as to how to handle these %&*#a
dogs, and to how to protect your self?  Being attacked once by a dog, I
like to avoid them at all cost.  Don't know how SM's advice will work,
shoot a big red heart at them and hope it confuses them.. Hmmmmm,  I
think I will carry a big stick.
any thoughts?

leonard