Motives

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Wed Jan 9 19:53:47 PST 2002

HI Elyn,
        In all your interviews that you did on the motives for walking the
camino have you ever come across any one that said they really didn't
want to walk the Camino but some how they felt they had to walk it? I
have read ever reason why one did the Camino but never have I come
across one where they said I had no choice.

kind regards
leonard