points of cosmic energy

Preston Pittman preston_pittmanaHOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 9 09:04:22 PST 2002

Yes, Kathy...I have, and have read the book "Points of Cosmic Energy".  But
I think even the author foot-noted or referred to Louis Charpentier.  I'll
have to check my copy later.  I've never been able to find a copy of
Charpentier's book on the Camino, although I have several other books by him
in French which I bought in Paris.  I'm not even sure if his Camino book was
ever translated into English, although I think I've heard that it exists in
a Spanish version.  Does anyone know?