My Camino

Gabrielle Milanich EshlingaAOL.COM
Fri Jan 4 18:25:45 PST 2002

Dear Sue:

The description you provided of your recent pilgrimage was a wonder to read.
I felt myself moved beyond words as I envisioned your trek in the months of
November and December, and how different your experience must have been from
my own (having walked last May/June).  I thank you from the bottom of my
heart for sharing your camino with us.  I am so happy for you that you had
this experience.  I also empathize with your difficulties upon returning.  I
too experienced some similar responses.  You will be amazed that your camino
does not end and that everyday provides a new insight into things you saw,
felt, heard, people you met, etc.  What a wonder!

Congratulations!!  You have done a miraculous deed!

Warm regards,
Gabrielle Milanich