Strange dream

Nicholas Flamel nichflameaHOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 28 05:04:20 PST 2002

Howard,

I must agree with you there, Howard. Haven't been normal since Flower Power,
when California was dreaming. Don't think I actually woke up! Must be that I
went through the doors of perception, and forgot to bring my key to the
front Doors! NY is a Big Apple by the way, and WTC  is a seed in an apple
from a certain Garden, that needs to be restored within the core of
transfiguration. Ultreya!

Nich Flame