Route Paris to Santiago de Compostela

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Mon Feb 25 19:33:33 PST 2002

Jim and others who plan to do a Santiago pilgrimage,

Check out the following URL:

http://www.csj.org.uk/acatalog/

This is for the Confraternity of Saint James, a London based group that
publishes guides for many of the Santiago pilgrimage routes (including
the route from Paris), and includes supplements for cyclists. The guides
are brought up to date regularly and are reasonably priced. They should
be ordered early, because it takes a while to get them. As the ad says,
"Don't leave home without one."

Robert