Re Compeed again

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Mon Feb 25 07:13:35 PST 2002

Dear all, I have to disagree (only not knowing if I've a sensitive skin ( ),
but I couldn't have made my journey without Compeed.
Even used it to forego blisters.
The trick of Compeed is that eventually when the blisters bursts the
"liquid" is absorbed the Compeed. I have to agree here with my professional
colleague that it's rather ugly then, but it made my pilgrimage ( Compeed
over Compeed over Compeed)
Only thing to add is prevention so start to treat you feet like good friends
form now on.
When you wash them with soap. Rinse them very good with cold, yes cold,
water and dry them well.
I've noticed the difference!
as always
Ultreaya and Good Health to you !