El Pais guide

Felipe Sanchez felipsanaOLYPEN.COM
Sat Feb 23 10:15:24 PST 2002

Ana Young:  I used the El Pais/Aguilar guide to Camino Frances in 2001 and
it had not been updated.  As I walked I found some interesting
inconsistencies but it was most definitely usable and of assistance.  I
presently have one on order from my source in Madrid, La Tienda Verde, and I
shall try to remember to post this info as soon as it arrives.  Anyone
wanting data about the T. Verde, please so signify.  I fax them my order
with the credit card information and book titles.  They e-mail the order
with prices and at the same time send the books in such a way that they
arrive in about ten days.  The most economical means of transport is by boat
and takes a small eternity.  felipsanaolypen.com