Where to begin?

Jennifer Holleman jhollemanaGTS.GATXCAP.COM
Fri Feb 22 10:21:54 PST 2002

I will be walking the Camino in late Aug. I have a total of 19 days (work
does not allow for many days for vacation) and I am wondering where would
be a good place to start the walk? I am not familiar with Spain, so I would
like some suggestions on how to go about seeing as much as I can in the
time frame that I have. I most definitely want to make it all the way to
Santiago de Compostela, but need a good starting point. I expect to walk
near 20 miles a day, and would like to stay away from having to catch a
train or bus. Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Jen