Backpacks

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Sun Feb 17 14:00:04 PST 2002

Agree with all your comments. I would seriously consider is the weight you carry in the backback. It was
recommended to me that I should keep the weight at 11 kgs so I diligently controlled what I was bringing
with me to keep under this weight recommendation. However, I think this guideline may have been
recommended for the average man. I am a fairly strong women, I row/scull competitively and train
regularily. I found the weight a burden and therefore left many things at refugios along the way.

As I believe everyday is perfect as it is, this obsticle just gave me the opportunity to leave some
gifts behind in gratitude for the shelter at the refugios. Someone is enjoying my binoculars, clothes,
other stuff  and books including my Spanish/English dictionary!

Sue