Giving and Receiving

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Thu Feb 14 07:59:19 PST 2002

It just occured to me is that what is an issue here is being in the moment,
as opposed to trying to get somewhere, always ahead of ourselves, not being
where we are.  BEING where we are would require a response like picking up
garbage, seeing what's there, reacting to it honestly.

I often think of a young and crying pregnant woman who I saw sitting on the
sidewalk in Manhatten in 1989.  Every inch of my soul wanted to go to help
her but I did not. I still don't know how I could have helped her, I was
only 22 years old then.  But there should have been a way, a how.

Food for thought...
Thanks for what you wrote Dale, it was VERY helpful & important.

Andrea