men are more sensible than women

Felipe Sanchez felipsanaOLYPEN.COM
Mon Feb 11 11:34:26 PST 2002

By way of clarification I admit to having a small collection of
works--titles provided if requested--that scientifically demonstrate that
women in general are superior to men in every way except physical strength.
One example:  at my age of almost 67, the corpus callosum of my feminine
peer is 20% larger than mine which has shrunk along genetically
predetermined schedules.  At least such would be the case if I were the
representative male.  This provides her with more and better coordination
between the hemispheres of the brain.  But for some reason I tend to have a
more female psyche than those of male acquaintances (my friends are female):
intuition, emotion, cooperation rather than competition, language facility.
Even so I am still affronted by SM that ambulant purveyor of prevarication
and deceit.  As a male I can create verbal magic--"What is a day but a
thought, a mood, a motion and gone?"-and still be objectively rational
without being classified as hyper-critical, a well-spring of hate, and
devoid of enlightenment.  Nor do I sense that the proper function of an
intelligence is to accept without question each and every chimera solely
based on whimsical appeal.  In my search for truth in the real world I ask
myself if I would be comfortable with a physician or an airline pilot who
complied with the demands of their professions while accepting and utilizing
the same epistemological protocols as SM.  Now, before you respond I feel
impelled to tell you that I, who wrote the above, experienced "deja vu" so
strongly upon entering Trujillo, Extremadura that I aver to having been born
in the 15th Century--emotionally.  In truth I am a product of Southern Ohio
in 1935.  Please note that my Trujillo birth is pure affect and I do not
propound it as doctrine but only as any interesting cusp along the way to
oblivion.  I cannot justify extrapolating "deja vu" into airy, imaginative
belief-castles that I pass off as reality.  I like to think that my
attitudes evince mental integrity and this, obviously, is of great
importance to me.  Felipe Sanchez