VIRUS ALERT REVISITED

Joseph Kohut bvjkaODIN.PDX.EDU
Sun Feb 10 12:25:19 PST 2002

I have been deceived! IT IS A HOAX. Please DO NOT follow the instructions I sent in an earlier message.

I have received several e-mail messages explaining how I have been duped, and I am copying a few of  them here for your convience:

 From Craig Walker

If you want to find out about this virus? alert got to this URL.  It also
tells you how to restore the program if you deleted it, thinking it was a
virus:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html

The program is a windows program, but windows will run w/o it.  The program
enables you to use a long name for a file name

Craig