Shirley Maclaine's book

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Fri Feb 8 09:04:07 PST 2002

whoa, that was a strong response Mr. Pittman, well I will check out Paul
Coehlo's book too.  I am glad you were open enough to at least finish
Maclaine book.

Despite what/who I read I do plan on having my own experience.  I find it
interesting (in Maclaine's book)the history of the Moors and the Christians
battling about whose religion was right.  It appears that not much has
changed since then. We have not learned our lessons.   I liked what she said
about individualism being about the pursuit of one's passion.  I think she
has pursued her passions even if you call it ego and self absorbption.  I
hope travelling the Camino is a spiritual journey and each will have his/her
own personal discoveries which benefits their lives.  I find it interesting
too that so many people so strongly don't believe in past lives as if any of
us have any proof of anything.  I read somewhere that the miracle of our
being here now does not negate the possibility of our return.  How would
returning be any different/more miraculous than our first arrival?

Andrea