refugios

Bernard MILFORD s560543aSTUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Thu Feb 7 22:19:54 PST 2002

Others have recommended the CSJ book which is great.  But this web site(in
Spanish) rocked my socks off. It RATES every refugio, giving them between 1 and
5 Shells (cute) and tells you what facilities are at every one - electric light
or not, for instance (haven't found the ones without, yet, but I want to stay
there!

http://www.consumer-revista.com/caminodesantiago/

Good luck.

Bernard