I didn't know

Felipe Sanchez felipsanaOLYPEN.COM
Tue Feb 5 22:10:12 PST 2002

Leonard Morris queried of Felipe:
>         "Which brings me back to the original question, would you like one
> quote you in a book on the Camino with out your approval or knowing?"

Felipe answers:  Leonard, I answered that question in my posting.  My
priorities do not include an iota of concern or preoccupation in regard to
anything written or published about me.  I am happily devoid of social
consciousness, secure in myself, and focused on issues of more import than
publicity.  Without going into detail "Been there, done that."  Sanchez