Lourdes

Andrea Innes-Michailov andreaaCORP.IDT.NET
Tue Feb 5 07:20:08 PST 2002

So far all I have gathered is it is 125 Km from St Jean and that I should do
whatever I want!!!  So should you!

below is one website I found on it and an exerpt:

http://www.natcath.com/NCR_Online/archives/102000/102000t.htm

There weren’t many Americans there. Maybe my Jean and I were simply
off-season. I met a volunteer from New Jersey who goes there every year and
directs pedestrian and wheelchair traffic. His faith glowed. Lourdes
energized him.