I didn't know

Lois Karner galo.karneraVERIZON.NET
Mon Feb 4 20:52:16 PST 2002

If mentioned solely by first name perhaps naming someone would be
okay.  Personally I would prefer the names changed.  However, if the
prose was flattering maybe I would do as the previous lister
mentioned, show it to everybody.  If the subject's eyes are looking
into the camera lens one should get the subject's permission (consent
form) or pay a "sitting" fee.   This topic is a well debated issue on
most photography web sites.