miles per day

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Mon Feb 4 16:35:58 PST 2002

Hi Andrea,
        Interesting question, how many miles or K's to walk a day? I have often
wonder that as well. Right now, on my two days off a week I walk 30 K's
a day with a 5 kg pack and for the days that I work,  I walk 5 to 10
k's. I hope this will get me in shape for May when I will be walking the
Camino.

leonard