I didn't know

lmorris kesatotaSHAW.CA
Mon Feb 4 16:57:15 PST 2002

Hi All,
        As I was on my walk today I was thinking about this and would like your
comments or thoughts.
        After reading some books of people who have walked the Camino, they all
told of there experiences of the Camino, Some of the stories were of the
people they meet on the Camino. And sometime there were photos of these
people in the book.  My wondering is this, while on the Camino you meet
another pilgrim(s) and you strike up an acquaintance/friendship and
later you are reading a new book on the Camino and find what you are
reading is of you, or even find a photo of your self in his book. It was
all written with out your knowledge.

How would you feel about this?

leonard