BW photos

Robert Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Fri Feb 1 18:58:57 PST 2002

Ed and Lois,

You can get the Santiagobis group using this:

But to see the photos it is necessary to join the Santiagobis group and that
probably means having to sign up for yahoo as well. It is free, so that is no
big deal, but it is a bit of a nuisance. The Santiagobis group has similarities
to the GOCAMINO group, but in a lot of ways they seem to complement one
another. The latter is more likely to get into academic discussions and the
former is somewhat heavier on the pragmatic stuff, but there is a lot of
crossover. There are some disadvantages to being in any Yahoo group - mainly
having to  view the ads, but it does have the advantages of accepting photos
and narratives that are too long for e-mail. Like GOCAMINO, Santiagobis has
archives available, but unlike the GOCAMINO archives, they are avaiable only to
members. It was founded just about the same time and for the same reason, i.e.
the folding of the old UCLA Listserv. There are many who are members of both
groups and a lot of their messages are sent to both groups.

regards,

Robert