BW photos

Ed ed_maddenaLINEONE.NET
Fri Feb 1 18:22:57 PST 2002

Re: BW photosSame here.  I just got a message 'Page cannot be found'

Ed
(Ware, Herts, UK)

----- Original Message -----
From: Lois Karner
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 10:20 PM
Subject: Re: BW photos

I get the same message from Netscape and Explorer

File Not Found
The requested URL
/group/santiagobis/validate?src=photos&done=http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/g
roup/santiagobis/lst was not found on this server.

I posted two black and white photos of the cathedral in Santiago from the
book Presence of Spain (this book is not about the camino but spain in
general) with photographs by Evelyn Hofer  from 1964.  They can be found in
the photo section of yahoo groups as part of the Santiagobis discussion
group.  I will remove them in about a week as I am uncertain who holds the
copywright.  In the meantime ....enjoy

Diane

---