The track through Galicia

D & M Matthews dmatthewaNOR.COM.AU
Wed Dec 25 14:14:27 PST 2002

Thanks to all those who responded to my request for information.

I am still puzzled about the (*) Important note in Lozano (1999) for stage
#27. For each subsequent stage there is a note urging the reader to see the
WARNING on Stage 27.

It would appear to be a figment of someone's imagination that the "Galician
government has inaugurated an easy alternative route along a purpose-built
compacted earth track from Cebriero to Santiago de Compostela."

I gather that the somewhat longer route via the monastery at Samos has its
own rewards

Thanks again

Denis Matthews
Fraser Rd., Dunoon, 2480