lodging

Jennifer Schwartz jennsunsaHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 17 01:18:09 PST 2002

Actually, we had no problem the first night, in Roncesvalles. But the next
night we couldn't find a place to sleep (sorry can remember the name of the
place we stopped) even the floor space at the bar next door to the refugio
was taken. We ended up taking a taxi with 9 other people to Pamplona, 9k
down the road, where we had to find a hotel as the refugio there was full as
well. Part of our problem is that one girl that was traveling with us
injured her knee and it took us a long time to come down from Roncesvalles.
But from there, due to our time constraint, we skipped ahead of the crowd to
Astorga and never had another problem with lodging. Other than not having a
blanket a few times (we traveled very light - no sleeping bags)
-jen