finding sleeping quarters

Jennifer Schwartz jennsunsaHOTMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 15 04:39:06 PST 2002

Another way to avoid sleeping quarter problems is to plan your starting date
on an "off day".

The week of May 1st is the start of the "season" and was a popular starting
date for a lot of people. If we had started the day before we would have
been fine, we would have been a day ahead of the crowd. Remember, most
people walk around the same amount of distance every day, so the people that
start on the same day as you are usually the same people you see everynight
in the refugios.

-Jen