Looking for fellow travelers for Camino pilgrimage

Carlos Mentley mentleyaERSKINE.EDU
Wed Dec 11 07:37:13 PST 2002

I am planning to walk in January with some of my students, and have
found this web site to be of great help in planning; the information on
the albergues seems to be complete and very up to date:

<http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es/etapas.html>

If anybody knows about particular albergues that are definitely closed
in the winter, I would really appreciate hearing from you.

Carlos Mentley