Looking for fellow travelers for Camino pilgrimage

Liza Van Peski vanpeskiaHYPERNET.COM
Wed Dec 11 07:39:23 PST 2002

Hello Phil.

I have been figuring that I would
wwait until it warmed up a bit to walk the camino in the spring...what
do you know about refugios in jan anf feb? Are they open? Do you plan to
camp? It might well work better for me to head out sooner so I would
love to hear your thoughts!

Liza Van Peski

(Do you live in Maine or are you sending your boots back ? I'm in Maine
myself.)